Deeper Dimensions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deeper Dimensions

Deeper Dimensions Bloodwars Clan led by Anguish and Lake.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My turn now

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anguish

Anguish

My turn now Empty
PostSubject: My turn now   My turn now I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 10:48 am

My ingame name is Anguish. (I used to be Dragonian, thought i better add this as some of the older members remember me as that)

My real name is Jamie. I'm 22 years old from South East Enlgand.
I play badminton for my university team and like your typical student i go out drinking a lot. I'm doing a maths degree and yes it is as painful as it sounds
tongue

I have been playing bloodwars for 3 and a half years although i left for a year and came back again. I am the leader of -DD-, i hope people have noticed lol.

Last edited by Anguish on Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:45 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Angelis

Angelis

My turn now Empty
PostSubject: Re: My turn now   My turn now I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 10:59 am

Always Dragonian to me bro Wink haha.

Didn't know you were so young either, good luck in your degree, you second year now?
I moved with my girlfriend to staffird for 8 months recently, but it's easier to commute to be fair so we moved back and saved some cash,

hope your doing well :3
Back to top Go down
Anguish

Anguish

My turn now Empty
PostSubject: Re: My turn now   My turn now I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 11:42 am

Yeah i'm second year and it's going well. I've got a house with some friends near my uni. I couldn't manage commuting, it's hard enough dragging myself to lectures when it's only a 20 minute walk away. If i had to get a bus or a train i would never make it in lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My turn now Empty
PostSubject: Re: My turn now   My turn now I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My turn now
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Deeper Dimensions :: The Lounge - A place for everyone to post :) :: Introduction-
Jump to: