Deeper Dimensions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deeper Dimensions

Deeper Dimensions Bloodwars Clan led by Anguish and Lake.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mhmmmm :D?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelis

Angelis

Mhmmmm :D?  Empty
PostSubject: Mhmmmm :D?    Mhmmmm :D?  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 8:51 am

Have we/ DD in the past ever had an all out war?

it'd be nice to maybe show a clan a couple points ahead that it's not just points that matter, it's the quality of the mmbers you have :p

I just propose we start working towards a goal, possibly a goal of being able to take the clan ahead of us' rank. maybe not now, but it'll be something we can all work together collectively
Back to top Go down
Lake

PostSubject: Re: Mhmmmm :D?    Mhmmmm :D?  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 10:18 pm

Yes quality of members matter. I reckon we could probably take out A.S. I know Bansky and one or two their members, I think that's why we haven't ever done a full on offensive. Right now we need to watch CiK. If they get out of hand(points wise), then we'll need to show them who we are.

Personally we need more members. And bigger players would be a big bonus.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bloodwars.net
Angelis

Angelis

PostSubject: Re: Mhmmmm :D?    Mhmmmm :D?  I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 3:49 am

True that Wink i'm gonna get a sniper set soon, or maybe g hunting rifle + summit for lower members expos and my own atm lol.

dunno how to really get people recruited into the clan..alot of the BW community just come on every day and do there stuff without talking etc :3 need to find a way to recruit that is effective :\

lake, possibly involve DD as a clan into your basic tourny :p? or have DD based events and let other clans join in - say 10v10 siege tournaments etc
Back to top Go down
Lake

PostSubject: Re: Mhmmmm :D?    Mhmmmm :D?  I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 4:05 am

I don't think anyone wants to do that. It's been up for quite sometime and no one has bit.
We could probably just jump the gun and start sieging randomly, but we have a zone two to protect, and that should be our first priority.

Recruitment wise, I have no idea. I up the recruitment thread every week if I remember. I don't know what else to do, apart fron asking clans to merge into ours, and that would mean diversity between members.
Back to top Go down
Angelis

Angelis

PostSubject: Re: Mhmmmm :D?    Mhmmmm :D?  I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 4:10 am

Hmm, the zone 2 - by being priority surely the only thing we can do is train higher :p?

if thats the case I suggest more whites for lower levels, i'll be getting 50 point mark again soon so i'm gonna spend that cash on some decent white and black dragon gear and do expo's whenever I can with people :\

hopefully get that C/A aswell! if we get a nice luck set to quest in, everyones wealth should go up too ;3
Back to top Go down
Lake

PostSubject: Re: Mhmmmm :D?    Mhmmmm :D?  I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 4:35 am

Angelis wrote:
Hmm, the zone 2 - by being priority surely the only thing we can do is train higher :p?

if thats the case I suggest more whites for lower levels, i'll be getting 50 point mark again soon so i'm gonna spend that cash on some decent white and black dragon gear and do expo's whenever I can with people :\

hopefully get that C/A aswell! if we get a nice luck set to quest in, everyones wealth should go up too ;3

The zone two is shared between us and Dnote. If Anguish agrees, we could give it to them while we do the sieges.

Until then, just advance as per usual.
Back to top Go down
Angelis

Angelis

PostSubject: Re: Mhmmmm :D?    Mhmmmm :D?  I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 4:55 am

Yessir :p

Anguish come give some input;)
Back to top Go down
Anguish

Anguish

PostSubject: Re: Mhmmmm :D?    Mhmmmm :D?  I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 8:40 am

I'm always up for sieges, but it really depends on whether the rest of the clan wants them or not. Some of the members don't want to risk their PoH.

If we were to do the siege thing then letting Dnote have the z2 while we do that is a good idea. We need the majority of the clan to want to join in as well though.
Back to top Go down
Lake

PostSubject: Re: Mhmmmm :D?    Mhmmmm :D?  I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 5:51 pm

Quite right, Anguish. I can honestly say not everyone would want to join and help, and I believe to solve that we need a bigger player base; those who aren't deterred from joining a siege with fear of losing PoH.
Back to top Go down
Angelis

Angelis

PostSubject: Re: Mhmmmm :D?    Mhmmmm :D?  I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 11:51 pm

How are we going to expand though? bw forums arnt the best means of recruitment, and alot of bw are active so ya can't go looking for active people :\

I suggest possibly becoming more community based and posting events on forums - Lakes tourny got quite alot of replys ;o
Just so show people that we're about and we're very active. Other things like having 3+ clan members in the BW Chat would help I think too ;\
Back to top Go down
Lake

PostSubject: Re: Mhmmmm :D?    Mhmmmm :D?  I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 3:23 am

There's really only a few things we can actually do to attract members.
1) Ask people to join from looking at active players in the rankings.
2) "Stealing" members from other clans.
3) Posting on our recruitment thread.
Maybe others.

Right now, we are doing all we can to get members.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mhmmmm :D?    Mhmmmm :D?  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mhmmmm :D?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Deeper Dimensions :: The Lounge - A place for everyone to post :) :: Wars/Sieges-
Jump to: