Deeper Dimensions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deeper Dimensions

Deeper Dimensions Bloodwars Clan led by Anguish and Lake.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Deeper Dimensions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lake

Deeper Dimensions Empty
PostSubject: Deeper Dimensions   Deeper Dimensions I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 1:54 am

This thread just to tell anyone on this forum a bit about our clan.

I don't remember as far back as it's first creation. I was probably in Tainted then, after WoD disbanded. But I can tell it is well led. Anguish, and myself, both having played for more than 3 years, have extensive knowledge in the game. We both have led clans in the past.

-DD- point requirements are at 1. Now, this isn't because we can't be bother putting them up. Hopefully, I can speak on both our parts. We believe in a strong, active player base. Strong doesn't mean top 50. It means players who know what they are doing, and are constantly looking to improve.

New players are always welcome here. Newbies and veterans alike.

Currently, we need 4-5 level 25's and over to be able to use our clan armoury. Permanent members for this are necessary as players who are drawn between two clans will have to leave and join constantly, thus if we only have 15 members, and one leaves, we will lose the armoury.

I'll admit to lying a bit in the recruitment forum, as we don't have regular unorganised sieges. Although, I am trying to draw members towards a set of offensive loot sieges. But to do so, we need a bigger player base, and the clan armoury.

Expeditions are ran constantly in here, and we also have a zone two(Owned by Anguish, shared between Dnote and us) and 2/3 zone threes, so there will be no shortage of PoH between players. We also look to help lower members get experience and/or a badge from their own expeditions.

If your very tempted by readin this, then there's nothing stopping you from coming over, even if it's only for a wee while. As I have said; our ambitions are high, but reachable.

Thanks
Lake

Back to top Go down
http://www.bloodwars.net
Angelis

Angelis

Deeper Dimensions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deeper Dimensions   Deeper Dimensions I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 8:48 am

Very nice, I think it's a very good thing we're not looking for 1k point players, it's the level 1's who in the future, will become top 20 when the top players get bored, which most do ;3

I think maybe we should do a few sieges.. even if it's publicity on fight club: siege, show some clans around the same points who's boss ;p
Back to top Go down

Deeper Dimensions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Deeper Dimensions :: The Lounge - A place for everyone to post :) :: Off Topic-
Jump to: